Monday, August 7, 2017

Welcome to English 10~ 2017-2018

I am thrilled to have you be a part of my English 10 class this year! This will be a challenging and fun year! I am all in. I expect the same from my students! No matter what your experiences have been with reading... writing... school... know we all begin at different points! It is my job and pleasure to have all my students end near the same place in May!

This blog needs to be one of your best friends. I will post assignments... due dates... helpful websites... handouts... ALL HERE. Often you will hear me say, "have you checked the blog?"
Most likely you can problem solve... stay organized... be successful if you check this site DAILY.

Therefore, your very first assignment for this school year is to REPLY to this post.
Sign in with your school Google account.
This response must be posted by the end of the day (11:59 PM) on August 16th.
Realize that I do not accept late work and posts are time-stamped.
In your post I would like you to reply to the following prompts:

1. First name and last initial
2. What superhero do you most identify with and why?
3. What is your favorite part of an English class?
4. What is your favorite aspect of your personality?
5. Change is _______  (fill in the blank).

With your responses, you need to keep in mind your audience (me). I would like for you to stay positive and thoughtful. This is your first building block for this course. Make it sturdy.

3 comments:

  1. Brennan W.
    superman-I dont let people push me around
    Learning how to write papers more easily
    funny
    good

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hannah Robinson
    wolverine bc we are both short
    getting better at writing papers
    nice
    good

    ReplyDelete
  3. Taylor C
    Wolverine- Because I won't let anyone put me down
    Writing good papers
    Unique
    Good

    ReplyDelete